This Charming Cape Code home is a must see! Feast your eyes on the restored hardwood floors, relax in the spacious living room while enjoying the fireplace, or out in the screened gazebo in the fenced yard, have dinner in the formal dining room or in the quaint breakfast nook, not to mention the spaciously sized bedrooms in this home, and finished lower-level space with painted floors. On top of that, check out all of the updates listed by the seller.....furnace, water heater, both bathrooms, refinished hardwood floors, kitchen remodel, appliances, windows, cladding, soffit and facia to mention a few.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,542 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Two, Gas.
- Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Metal, Stucco, Brick, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Gazebo. Corner Lot, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, Refrig, Washer, Dryer, Living/Dining rugs, Fireplace Screen, Window Treatments/except master, Screened Gazebo, Chimney Firepit, GarDoor Remotes
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price