Welcome to an amazing waterfront setting with this spectacular Custom Built 4 bed,2.5 bath Ranch home located on over 4 private acres with 195' of frontage on the Oconto River! Walk into the beautiful entryway and be welcomed by panoramic views and master craftsmanship throughout.Showcasing an open concept with front to back gourmet kitchen/dining, living rm, mudroom & Master Suite! Spectacular views of the river from every room! This pristine home has heated floors in LL,motorized shades, central vac, gorgeous Maple/wood & Italian/ceramic floors. Finished LL with 4th bed makes a great office & garage access. Additional 54x64 Garage w/heated workshop, 220 Elec, Water, 10 &14ft doors to store all your toys!!!Direct access to 4 seasons of recreation fun just 20 min north of Green Bay!!!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Town of Oconto
3,449 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,891 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,558 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Full,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Sump Pump,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Central Vacuum,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Water Softener-Own,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. Addtl Garage(s),Attached,Basement Access,Heated,> 26' Deep Stall.
- Body of Water
- Oconto River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,1 Accessory Unit(s),Acc. Unit SqFt 3001-3500. Deeded Access,Rural - Not Subdivision,Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-No Offer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price