A GREAT PACKAGE from the quiet, edge of town subdivision with views of the Brillion Nature Preserve to the heated garage w/stairs to LL! Built in 2005, this ranch offers a large foyer, 1st-floor laundry closet by the bedrooms, 6 panel doors, primary suite w/walk-in closet & stall shower! Dont' forget about the open concept with DA/KT/LR...all with a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, center island, beautiful cabinetry & much more! LOVE the heated garage with stairs to LL which features a pellet stove, family room and 4th bedroom with closet and 48"x48" egress window. Don't forget the FULL BATH with tiled shower stall! Well maintained. Large backyard. Subject to them successfully closing on a specific property, see your agent. 48 hour binding.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
2,390 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Sump Pump, Finished Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Open Floor Plan, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Heated.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Corner Lot.
- HOA Dues Include
stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, all window coverings
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price