Serene country living at its finest. Owner-built custom brick ranch home w/ many quality amenities & upgrades including solid surface counter tops & custom cabinetry throughout, along w/a a covered porch & 2 patios for wildlife viewing. Main living space has 2462 sq. ft. w/3 bedrooms in a split bedroom floor plan including a flex room & main floor laundry. The professionally finished LL boasts 1847 sq. ft. which includes an additional bedroom & bonus space, along w/ a bar, kitchenette & plenty of storage throughout. The exterior of the home is equally as impressive featuring an attached finished & heated 3 car garage, in addition to a detached finished & heated work space. Come relax on the finished brick patio overlooking an extensively landscaped & manicured private yard.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
4,309 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Outside Entry Only, Radon Mitigation System, Shower Stall Only, Sump Pump, Toilet Only, Finished Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Doors. Doors 36 , Hallways 42 , Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Central Vacuum, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Security System, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Utility Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wet Bar, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Air Exchanger System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Attached, Basement Access, Detached, Heated, Opener Included.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Sprinkler System. Rural - Not Subdivision, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price