Prepare to be amazed by this updated charmer. Spacious 3 bed 2 bath with a renovated master suite on the 2nd floor + a huge backyard with 2 car garage. This home will not disappoint! Great walking score only blocks away from parks, YMCA and historical downtown Oshkosh! Please allow 48 hours binding acceptance on all offers.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,537 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Near Bus Line, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Washer, Dryer, Kitchen Island, 2 Safes (one in kitchen, one in garage).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price