Very unique....well cared for home with many updates is what you will find when you walk into this spacious Cape Cod. Kitchen w/appliances,dining area, 2 generous size bedrooms on main,along with a 3rd bedroom/upper. Basement offers a great area for future expansion,working toilet and shower,and lots of storage space. But it doesn't end there!! Few more steps in basement you will be surprised..leads to a large 25x23' room w/double blue doors which leads to large 25x14' attach/shed and access doors out to a well manicured private yard. 2-1/2 stall garage with great extra parking space. 2 sheds-one 16x12' w/electrical/newer roof. Seller requests 48 hr binding acceptance.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
Municipal Sewer Near
1,716 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Shower Stall Only, Sump Pump, Toilet Only, Walk-Out Access
- Wood Burning, One.
- Ramps. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Ramped or Lvl Garage, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Metal, Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Storage Shed. Near Bus Line, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Washer/Dryer,Stove,2-Refrigerators, Round Table in basement,Workbench in workshop,2 sheds, garage opener, curtain rods, shades,and bathroom mirror.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price