Bright and sunny ZERO lot line single family home on the edge of town. Some call it a townhouse. Lots of open space in this house! Recently purchased range and refrigerator. Washer, dryer and water softener in the utility room. Plus a disposal and dish washer. There is a deck off the dining area that overlooks a big back yard. This house was built in 2001. The seller had it cleaned and sanitized but chose to not repaint and replace flooring because of buyers personal preference. Seller priced it lower than value to account for professional painters and flooring materials and installation. Seller is open to a higher offer with closing concessions. The water heater or water softener leak and the downstairs toilet is loose. These will be repaired or replaced by closing.
Residential - Single Family, Other
City of Stoughton
Municipal Public Water
1,632 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 732 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Partial Basement,Sump Pump,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Utility Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Washer, dryer, range, refrigerator, chest freezer, patio table, patio umbrella, water softener, garage door opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price