Welcome to this stunning and meticulously designed home, where every detail has been carefully crafted. The heart of the home is the gourmet kitchen, featuring professional-grade appliances & granite countertops. The kitchen transitions into the dining area/hearth room, creating a seamless space for entertaining guests. The main floor primary bedroom includes a cozy reading nook or office. The main level also boasts a formal dining room & a home office complete with a FP, combining functionality & style. Upstairs are three large bedrooms, one with a loft and adjoining bathroom. The LL offers a rec area, bar, exercise room, potential fifth bedroom. An oversized 4-car garage & sport court. Enjoy the beautiful inground pool in the Mahler Farms Subdivision within walking distance to downtown!
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
5,898 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Two, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, In Ground Pool.
- HOA Dues Include
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price