A well-built quality home on a peaceful 3+ acres w/trail meandering through the woods w/large 3 car garage; 3rd stall is 40ft deep, provides basement access & is ready-to-be-heated if you desire! The front porch welcomes you into over 2100 sq ft of living space on the main flr w/primary bdrm suite w/your own wk-in shower, closet & WP tub. 1st flr laundry w/bath cleverly placed off garage entry along w/the peaceful fam rm found behind a set of glass French drs w/views of the backyard, FP, providing a quiet place to unwind. Come experience the benefits of country living in this quaint rural subdivision. The best of both worlds! New Roof 2015, water heater 2020(70 gallon). Neighbors school of choice into Oconto Falls schools
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump
- Gas, One.
- Doors. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Door Open. 29 In. Or More, Doors 36 , Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Air Cleaner
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
range, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, washer, dryer, micro, water softener, foosball & pool tables, small gar refrigerator, gar & bsmt shelving
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price