Welcome to Heritage Heights! Charming 3BR/2BA prairie-inspired ranch on a corner lot w/ great curb appeal features LR w/ stone-faced gas fireplace+Chicago window & split-bedroom floor plan. Fully-equipped kitchen w/ SS appliances, large island, stone counters, pantry & unique tile backsplash. Sliding door opens to patio & backyard w/ natural prairie scenery. Owner's suite w/ vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet & dual-vanity bath with beautiful tiled walk-in shower. Adjacent 1st floor laundry is conveniently located near entry to attached garage. Opposite, beds 2 & 3 share a 2nd full bath. Unfinished, partially framed lower level leaves endless opportunity for future expansion. Join this growing community within popular East De Pere School District!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
1,635 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- Gas, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Corner Lot, Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price