Charming Country Estate extremely well cared for and improved over the years to perfect. Sprawling and Picturesque 3.33 Acre lot with beautiful nature views on both upper and lower walk-out level of home. Halfway back on the lot sits a peaceful & active creek running through the lot. Long term owner has updated this property to a high quality level. You'll find a heated and finished garage, 2nd garage, 4 seasons room, Completely renovated kitchen, Poured foundation with walk-out as well as 4th bedroom potential in the basement area. Located in the highly demanded Howard/Suamico School district. Showings begin 9/19/23 per seller all initial offers will be presented @ Noon Friday September 22nd. 13 Month UHP Home Warranty to buyer @ close. Are you ready for the Country? Come and see!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,116 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Walk-Out Access, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Attached, Detached, Heated, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, 1 Accessory Unit(s), Acc. Unit SqFt 0-750. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Water Softener, Blinds/Curtain Rods/Curtains, Garage & Basement Shelving, 2 LL Benches.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price