New in 1942! This house has been lovingly cared for ever since. Charm and character abounds from crown molding to beautifully finished hardwood floors, and arched doorways If you love antiques or modern furnishings, you'll find plenty of spaces to showcase your goods. Relax by the wood burning fireplace after a nice meal in the dining room. The step saver kitchen overlooks the quaint backyard. If you don't like yard maintenance, it won't take you long to mow! When finished, hang out on the patio! This lovely home is steps away from a local restaurant, a short jaunt to the Wiouwash Trail, not far from Neenah, Oshkosh or Winneconne. Be the next owner to enjoy this house
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Shared Private Well
Municipal Sewer Near
1,418 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Jetted Tub, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price