Stunning ranch located in Hobart! This 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom home has been beautifully remodeled w/higher end finishes. When you step inside you'll be greeted with a cozy foyer, a great room that encompasses the custom kitchen, island, pantry, dining area, with seating around the wood-burning fireplace. Kitchen is outfitted with top-end finishes such as granite counter tops, roll out shelving, full fridge & freezer along with custom soft close cabinetry. Plus there is plenty of room for gatherings in an oversized living rm. Master boasts walk in closet w/stainless tub & sauna. First fl. laundry/mud room. There is a 30x12 concrete front porch and off the back there is a 23X16 deck for all your entertaining need. Incredible opportunity! Schedule your showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
2,466 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot, Open Floor Plan, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Sauna, Utility Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Air Exchanger System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Corner Lot, Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range, Full Refrigerator, Full Freezer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price