This gorgeous home is full of luxury amenities! This ranch home offers a large main level with split bedroom design, open concept living area, with floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and large island. Two options for walk in pantry areas, large closets and oversized laundry area with lockers and extra storage. The lower level features daylight windows, large family room, extra bedroom and full bath. Lower level also features a spa room, with custom built 6 person sauna and a walk in cedar closet. The yard is professionally landscaped, and has a full yard in ground sprinkler system, 6 ft privacy fence, gated dog run and patio with Pergola. 3+ car heated garage with garage to basement entry. Great location, near McAuliffe Park.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,845 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Partial Finished Pre2020, Shower Stall Only, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Sauna, Security System, Split Bedroom, Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Heated, Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Gazebo, Patio, Sprinkler System.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Basement Refrigerator, Sauna, Wood Shelving in Basement, Garage Heater, Pergola
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price