This 2011 Parade home has a wealth of desirable features. Beyond its captivating open concept, you'll discover a stunning kitchen with granite countertops and walk in Pantry. You will appreciate the upgraded 3/4" hardwood floors, 9' ceilings, 6 panel doors & an attached 2 car heated garage. The master suite offers ample space w/a tray ceiling, dual sinks, & an impressive walk-in closet. On the main floor you will also find additional two bedrooms, a bath, a dinette, a great room featuring a gas fireplace, and a laundry room complete w/ 2 closets. The lower level brims with potential, featuring full-size lookout windows & stubbed for a full bathroom. This residence backs up against lush woods, providing a serene backdrop from the spacious cedar deck. Showings start 8/25.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,634 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Open Floor Plan, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Heated, Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Wooden Storage Shelves in Garage
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price