Welcome to this charming 3-bedroom home that's brimming with features you'll love. The kitchen offers an abundance of cabinet/counter space plus a large walk-in pantry. The open-concept design creates a spacious and inviting atmosphere, perfect for entertaining. You will also appreciate the convenience of a 1st floor dedicated laundry room. All the bedrooms have spacious walk-in closets, providing ample storage for your wardrobe and belongings. Step outside, and you'll find a large deck in the backyard, an ideal spot for enjoying outdoor meals, relaxing, or even hosting barbecues. The backyard is fenced in for privacy and has a cozy fire pit. This home has been meticulously maintained, so you can move in with confidence. Don't miss out on this one call for a showing today.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,800 sq. ft
- Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Window Treatments
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price