This home sits on one of the best lots in Ledgeview. Just over an acre of land on top of a hill with a view over the city and half of Brown County. You can enjoy fireworks displays from Lambeau field to downtown Green Bay sitting on your own spacious deck. The extra large 3 car garage has a natural gas heater, high ceilings and plenty of room for a workshop and projects. The lower level includes a huge family/theater room with a fireplace, wet bar, bedroom/office and full bath. The yard includes apple, pear and cherry trees along with a small vegetable garden. Dogwatch invisible fence and landscaping is already done for you. New roof, furnace, A/C unit, water heater, softener and more. Top it off with great neighbors, events and a Facebook group for Diamond View Estates.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,860 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Finished Pre-2020, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Sump Pump, Finished Non-contiguous
- Two, Gas, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio.
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price