Own one of the finest homes in the City Park Historic District. The Saecker house is richly detailed and radiates the grace and elegance of days gone by. As you walk through you notice the original woodwork, beautiful details in the wood floors and amazing stained glass windows. Walk into the large foyer that leads to 2 living areas, kitchen, formal dining and office. Upstairs you will find the bedrooms with a 3 seasons porch. Head up one more floor to find a huge bonus room. Enjoy sitting on the front porch swing while overlooking City Park or sit in the private backyard patio. Walking distance to downtown shops, restaurants and Lawrence University. Even though the Saecker house is 133 years old there have only been 3 families who have owned it! Will you be the forth??
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
3,121 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Gravity, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump, Toilet Only
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio. Adjacent to Public Land, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
refrigerator, oven, dish washer, microwave, washer, dryer, wardrobe upstairs, shelf in upper bath, cabinet in main bath window covers, porch swing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price