PRICE REDUCTION! Excellent Neenah Ranch Home & Location; Near Riverside Park & Kimberly Point Light House! Owner Occupy this Cozy, All BRICK, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath Home. Rented, but 30 day notice to tenant's to vacate. Currently rented at $875 per month. Open Front Porch. Large Kitchen includes pine cabinets, several large counters & Dining Area. Hardwood floor in hall & perhaps in all rooms. Close to playgrounds, schools & churches; 20 minute walk to Downtown. Put a little work into this property and gain instant equity. Sold AS IS! LL has a Full bath, bank of cabinets, double sink & W/D hook-ups. 16 X 7 Three Season room off kitchen in back. Fenced yard for your pet & newer shed. Attached garage is paneled. Central Air, Hot Water Heat. Slant Fin is heating Brand Name.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
City of Neenah
Municipal Public Water
1,185 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,150 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 35 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Full,Other-See Remarks,Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Cable Avail,High Speed Internet Avail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Shed. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Stove, Dishwasher, Window Treatments & Shed. No Refrigerator.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price