Welcome to your spacious N Appleton ranch-the perfect home to meet all of your needs!. Inviting main floor living area with vaulted ceilings & gas fireplace. Kitchen includes all new appliances & granite island. Find serenity in the large primary suite with lighted tray ceiling and beautiful master bath. Fully finished basement with bedroom (egress), full bath, family room with wet bar, flex space and an exercise room with painted concrete floor. Fully landscaped, fenced in yard. Finished 3-car garage with lots of storage. BBQ-ready covered patio & new garden shed. Convenient location-minutes from N Appleton schools, restaurants, YMCA, and highway.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
3,376 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Stone Ridge Estates
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Finished Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Utility Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wet Bar, Air Exchanger System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio, Storage Shed. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
New - Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher. Washer, dryer, LL refrigerator, outdoor shed, garage refrigerator (freezer doesn't work).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price