Nestled just a short distance from Green Bay and with quick access to Door County, this charming 3-bedroom ranch is a hidden gem awaiting its new owners. One of the standout features of this property is the finished lower level complete with a bar and walk-out basement. The main level offers an open concept kitchen and living room with a stone mantle gas fireplace, split bedroom design, primary bedroom with 2 walk in closets, gas fireplace, full bath with tub & walk in shower. This home also features a three-stall attached heated garage for added convenience. The backyard is secluded and lined with trees, providing a serene outdoor space. Showings start 11/4/2023.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,814 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,650 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,164 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Water Softener, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete, Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price