Welcome to this beautifully remodeled 1920s home w/ gorgeous updates! The cape cod style home boasts 2400 sq ft, nestled on a unique 1.14 acre lot featuring a garden, apple trees & plenty of open space for your outdoor enjoyment. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Evergreen Park w/ miles of wooded running trl to explore. The interior of the home has been thoughtfully updated, featuring a modern style kitchen w/ white cabinetry & stunning quartz countertops. Two bdrms on the main floor & upstairs- a dedicated primary bdrm ensuite w/ a new tiled shower/ soaking tub & a spacious walk-in cedar closet (further attic expansion potential). LL room has painted walls. This home truly has it all-a perfect blend of old-world charm & modern amenities. One-of-a-kind! All offers submitted by 5/2 9am.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
Municipal Sewer Near
2,404 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Expandable Attic, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Storage Shed. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
refrigerator, oven/range, microwave, washer, dryer, water softener, RO system
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price