Enjoy the quiet, relaxing surroundings of this quality-built home in a scenic setting! Located in an established neighborhood, on a cul-de-sac is where you will find this ranch home on a 1.2 +/- acre lot. The grand entrance leads to the great room with a stone FP & large windows to the backyard. Open to the kitchen with SS appliances, cork flooring, granite countertops & a large dining area surrounded by windows so you can enjoy the view. Primary BDRM with ensuite, office & a second BDRM & bath complete the main floor. LL with daylight windows offers a FR, BDRM, full bath & unfinished workout nook. The bamboo flooring is radiant/hot water heat. Extra deep garage with heated workshop. Energy Star home. Stamped concrete patio w/pergola. Showings start 5/11 3PM. Offers by 5/14.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,864 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Partial Finished Pre2020, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Dishwasher, oven/range, refrigerator, microwave, washer, dryer, fridge in basement
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price