Picturesque ranch home on 5 acres in the De Pere School District offers park-like views with pond and many walking trails. Enjoy wildlife and spectacular sunrises and sets from screened porch or back composite deck. Home features open concept living, kitchen, and dining rooms with screened porch off of living room. Large mudroom and closet with attached half bath from garage entry. Den/office/flex room on main floor well-suited for a guest bedroom/office/or playroom. Main level primary suite has 2 closets and remodeled bathroom with dual vanity. Lower level has family room, full bathroom and two bedrooms. Home is great for anyone looking for a country living feel with all the amenities of the city close by!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Town of Ledgeview
2,560 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,560 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- 8Ft+ Ceiling,Full,Finished Contiguous
- 2. 2 Fireplaces,Gas,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Central Vacuum,Kitchen Island,Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer w/Bump
Microwave, dishwasher, oven/range, refrigerator, washer, dryer.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price