Mega Quality Waterfront Home! Resort living here year round where you will love the secluded feel this heavenly landscaped, nearly one acre provides. Super Bay location too with protected inside cove of Point Sable-wonderful safe location for dock & lift station. One owner, pride of ownership apparent everywhere one looks. All brick custom home offering volume ceiling in great room, 2 wood burning fireplaces, hardwood floors, spacious interior room sizes, ceramic floors, beautiful cabinets throughout, major brand appliances, 20 ft long "L" shaped kitchen snack bar/overhand, granite countertops, huge 46x24 heated 3-4 car garage, spacious finished lower fam room & 4th bedroom with full bath. You'll love living here watching year round sunsets, listening to the waves & enjoying the wildlife
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,261 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,971 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,290 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Water Softener, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- 2. Wood Burning.
- Therapeutic Whirlpool.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s), Breakfast Bar, Central Vacuum, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete, Attached, Tandem.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price