Come see this stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bath, former Parade home in the Town of Algoma. Built by local builder in 2006, this home has 1953 SF on the main floor with 1270 finished SF in the basement. The garage holds 3+ cars, measuring 1056 SF. Sitting on 0.58 acre, it borders a large pond with wildlife year round. Partially fenced in back yard with a detached 3 seasons gazebo with electricity and a 346 SF patio. Beautifully and professionally landscaped yard that offers you privacy and plenty of space. the interior of the home will impress with the attention to detail, including the wood burning fireplace. So much more awaits you!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
3,223 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Butte Des Morts Meadows
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Finished Contiguous
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Pantry, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Tandem.
- Metal, Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Gazebo, Patio, Pet Containment Fnc-Elec, Storage Shed. Corner Lot.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, Refrigerator in Kitchen, Refrigerator in Garage, Dishwasher, Shelves in Bathrooms, Cabinets in Garage Except for 1 Stained Cabinet
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price