This home has a lot of character! Wood floors with wide trim, built ins with beveled glass, 3 panel doors, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus a den and 4 season room on the main. Owner was in the process of updating the home and has the upper level kitchen (with new appliances), bath and laundry room almost finished. The exterior is primarily brick with a awesome 26x9 covered front porch. Being sold as is, will not pass Government funded loans. Guardian Ad Litem ask that all offers wrote as contingent on court approval, 60 days for closing.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
2,720 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Second Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Separate Living Quarters. Corner Lot, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
2 Refrigerators, 2 Oven/Ranges, 2 Dishwashers, Washer and Dryer. Everything remaining in the home and garage stays. Sold as is.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price