Classic design with modern updates describes this beautifully maintained 2-story, 4 bed, 2.5 bath home in one of the most desired N Appleton locations. Kitchen features granite countertops, work-space island, pantry, stainless-steel appliances. Spacious living room w/gas FP, formal dining and abundance of windows for natural lighting throughout. Spacious master suite w/bonus office/exercise room, large dual-sink bath w/water closet and a must see MASSIVE walk-in closet. LL is partially finished to include a family room; laundry / mudroom off 3-car finished garage. Beautifully landscaped, fenced yard and slate tile patio. Radon mitigation system. Showings begin March 10, 2023. Please allow 48 hours for binding acceptance.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
City of Appleton
Municipal Public Water
3,274 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,924 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Radon Mitigation System,Stubbed For Bathroom,Sump Pump,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Jetted Tub,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator in laundry room, window blinds, all TV wall mounted brackets
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price