Country living within city limits w/convenience galore. This two-story colonial sits on 13.65 acres & is surrounded by not only the beauty of nature: greenery, pond, wildlife w/acres of farmland. The home is energy efficient, has been well-cared for, it features 3-upper level bedrooms, stellar master suite, 2.5 baths, w/an inviting living room w/a gas fireplace, then it wraps into a den/library, w/spacious overflow dining space. Kitchen boast tons of storage & opens itself to a wrap around farmhouse-style deck that is ideal for hosting gatherings. Beyond the home itself are two pole outbuildings, plus a beautiful insulated two-stall barn with pull-down attic/loft. Fencing offered for livestock in front, plus additional backyard fencing for smaller animals. Business ventures are plentiful.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,631 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access
- One, Gas.
- Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Security System, Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Attached, Detached, Opener Included.
- Farm Type
- Crop Type
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Storage Shed. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Washer, Dryer, Garage Door Openers
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price