It is said that true luxury lies in a beautiful view...This home honors that w/ most every interior room featuring walls that frame sweeping views of the Bay, nature & sunsets.This is a home where inspiration comes easy whether that be relaxing,cooking,hanging w/ family/friends or just being.Purposefully built to have spacious designated areas for enjoying the art of living well inside & out at all times of the day or night.Highest quality thoughtful architectural elements are featured throughout the home along w/ absolutely timeless historical details that bring to mind an English country home that may remind you of a classic movie you once saw.Finest highlights are the enchanting exterior & interior,6 bdrms,6 fp's,6 outdoor living areas & stunning views.LL theater rm is virtually staged.
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
7,853 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Walk-Out Access, Finished Contiguous
- Three, Gas, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Second Kitchen, At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Central Vacuum, Expandable Attic, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Security System, Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Basement Access, Opener Included.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Pet Containment Fnc-Elec.
- HOA Dues Include
Tax Parcels SC-93-1 and SC-93-2 are being sold as one.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price