Perfect semi-private location for this cozy 3 bed 1 bath home. Fishing pond behind the property and right next to a great park. Almost .7 acres of yard to enjoy. Attached garage with full workshop in back and an additional detached garage for all of your toys. Central air to keep you cool on the warm summer nights and newly installed furnace to keep you warm on the cold winter days. You don't want to miss out on this great opportunity! Parcel# 191752000140 is also included. Schedule your showing today! Showings begin 5/22/23.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
Municipal Sewer Near
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Attached, Detached, Opener Included.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Adjacent to Public Land.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Washer, Dryer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price