Welcoming home with lots of curb appeal. Come in and create your dream space. The outside is done. You bring ideas for the interior. The pieces are all here: country kitchen, living room with inviting window seat, French doors to the primary bedroom, laundry and loads of natural light. The home used to be a duplex and the upstairs has a large landing, bedroom, office and large storage closet. Both levels have full bathrooms. The upper level also has a second kitchen which could be used to expand the bath for a special retreat. The home has separate furnaces for the upper and main levels. The basement is dry for storage. The attached garage has room for vehicles and a workshop or toys. Pick fruit from your cherry, plum, apple, pear, and peach trees. Enjoy short walks to parks & downtown!
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,980 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space, Partial, Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Second Kitchen, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Storage Shed, 1 Accessory Unit(s), Acc. Unit SqFt 0-750. Corner Lot, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price