Beautiful home on wooded cul-de-sac lot. Featuring kitchen with center island and snack bar, two-story, great room with two-way fireplace, executive style office with fireplace, first floor primary bedroom and bath shower, tub and dual sinks, upstairs you will find a balcony overlooking the great room, one en suite bedroom, as well as two additional bedrooms, and a large bonus and exercise room. Dual stairways to the upstairs and downstairs is a unique feature. Oversized three car garage. This home is sure to please! Additional lot directly behind Home is also available for purchase, parcel #VH-3644. Offers to be reviewed after 12pm on Monday 05/15/2023.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,464 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Two, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Heated.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price