You will fall in love with everything about this home. Covered front porch leads into an open foyer to second story. Well lit family room flows into open dining room. Kitchen has granite, stainless appliances, tons of cupboards, island seating and patio door to expansive patio in backyard. Attached to kitchen is an additional living area w/ fireplace. First flr laundry by entrance to garage. Master bdrm has bathroom w/ dual sinks and walk in closet. 3 additional bedrooms and full bath. Lower level has a large wet bar and a theatre projector w/ built in speakers. Backyard backs up to a non-buildable green space w/ creek. All appliances included. Updates include new roof. Home is pre-inspected.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,797 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Crossings at Warner Creek
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Finished Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, LL Theater Projector & Speakers, LL Recliners, LL Bar Stools, LL Sump Battery Back-up LL Microwav
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price