Well maintained home features, stunning kitchen with center island, gourmet appliances, solid surface countertops, tile backsplash, open to the family room with gas fireplace. Living room and dining room feature hardwood floors and 3 seasons room overlooking the large fenced in backyard. Beautiful primary suite with oversized walk-in closet, updated bath with tiled shower. Oversized 2.5 car garage with access to the lower level. Backyard is such an oasis, pond feature, mature trees, paver patio. Lower level features a rec room and bonus flex room. Whole house generator and dual sump pump with sump pump alternator.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Town of Algoma
Municipal Public Water,Private Well
3,282 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,746 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 536 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Crawl,Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Sump Pump,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower,Water Softener-Own,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Basement Access.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Patio.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump-Show
Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Generator, Shelving in Basement
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price