Welcome to Alphorn Lane, a hidden gem in Appleton that offers the best of country living just minutes away from town. Nestled on a spacious 1.36-acre lot adorned with mature trees. You'll be greeted by a charming quad-level house that exudes warmth and character. The heart of the home is a cozy wood-burning fireplace with a custom barn-beam mantle perfect for those chilly Wisconsin evenings. Vinyl plank flooring throughout most of the house. One of the unique advantages of Alphorn Lane is its location in the Town of Center, offering favorable tax rates and in the Hortonville School District. Come and experience the unique blend of comfort, character, and convenience that Alphorn Lane has to offer. Showings start 11/2/23 Sellers are unable to review offers before 11/08/23.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,236 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,391 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 845 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Water Softener, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price