Spectacular, custom built, remodeled to the studs, open concept, 4 bedroom, 4 bath stone and vinyl ranch style home with approx. 84.7 feet of premier bay frontage on the East Bay Shore offering panoramic views of the western horizon. Enjoy swimming, boating, fishing and beautiful sunsets! This convenient location is minutes from downtown Green Bay! The foyer entry has new tile floor, quartzite bench and 4 lockers! The fully appliance upscale kitchen has custom panel white cabinets, glass herringbone backsplash, roll out cabinets, crown, quartzite counter tops, large kitchen island, pendant lights, in floor tile heat, and walk-in pantry. The open concept dining room has heated tile floor and crystal chandelier. Ask for data sheet for more information. No longer in floodplain.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
4,346 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump, Finished Contiguous
- Two, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Second Kitchen, At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Attached, Detached, Heated, Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio.
- HOA Dues Include
Kitchen appliances, beverage refrigerator, lower level refrigerator, microwave, counter top oven, front load washer/dryer. See data sheet for more.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price