Beautiful 5-bedroom home with original hardwood floors, doors, and trim throughout. The living room has tons of natural light from the many windows. The formal dining room has a built-in hutch nestled in an alcove lined with windows. Updated cabinets and countertops highlight the kitchen. Two bedrooms and an updated full bath also on the main level. On the upper level you will find three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have unique built-ins and they all have sliding barn doors for the closets. Also, there is a half bath on the upper level. Newer high-efficiency furnace and central air. New house roof in 2022 and garage roof in 2020. There is new concrete in the back of the home. Enjoy the outdoors with the approx 229' deep lot and the firepit.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
30 23 41 4
Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, water softener, dehumidifier, piano, playground in backyard
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price