This midcentury ranch offers custom-styled touches, such as laminate floors, cathedral ceiling and minimal walls to designate rooms. Step inside to find a sunlit living room with beamed ceiling and wood burning fireplace. You will enjoy cooking in the sizable kitchen with updated cabinetry, countertops, and dining to accommodate a large table. The modernized bathroom offers newer flooring and a dual sink vanity. Note the functionality of a secondary bath and partially finished 33x13 rec area in the LL. Improvements: roof, furnace, A/C, water heater and much more. Affordable Fox Crossing taxes and convenient location.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
1,276 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Wood Burning, One.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Utility Room, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard.
- HOA Dues Include
Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in microwave, washer and dryer, workbench in garage, workbench in basement
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price