This move in ready 1930's charmer offers the timeless character that everyone loves. Beautiful hardwood floors, arched doorways, crown molding, built-ins and more. The main floor offers a large living room with gas fireplace, formal dining room with leaded glass built-in corner cabinets and a beautifully remodeled kitchen that offers plenty of counter & cabinet space. The upper level has 4 spacious bedrooms. One bedroom offers a in room sink and the 4th bedroom could make a great office with the built-in desk and bookshelves. The lower level offers plenty of storage, laundry area, toilet and the opportunity to add finished sqft. The large brick patio area off the dining area is fenced in and would be a great area for cook outs, entertaining or just relaxing.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,730 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Stubbed for Bath, Toilet Only
- Gas, One.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Skylight(s), Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio. Corner Lot.
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price