This beautiful brick ranch home is only walking distance from downtown, parks, and schools. Plan get togethers in the open kitchen and dining room and relax in the Whirlpool tub off the finished basement. Sip on coffee while overlooking the playset in your partially fenced yard, then wonder past the fence to the creek at the edge of the property. This home offers plenty of storage in the extra deep garage and shed. Per seller: Property line is approx. 3 feet beyond the fence in the back.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Village of Pulaski
Municipal Public Water
2,028 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,360 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 668 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Finished Contiguous
- Additional Interior Features
- Jetted Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard,Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Microwave, refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, swing set, sandbox, and shed
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price