Location is key with this completely updated, beautiful all brick ranch home located within walking distance to Lambeau Field! Numerous updates including a new roof, furnace, A/C, appliances, and much more, this home is completely move in ready. Open concept floor plan with large sunken living room and gorgeous stone wood burning fireplace. Lower level family room, bar area and cozy theater room outside of the private primary bedroom with brand new XL egress window! Plenty of storage throughout. 2 full baths, one with walk in shower and the other tub and shower combo. Main floor laundry room with wood floors and bench with hanging and storage area. Covered patio overlooking large, fenced in backyard. Nice work shop off of garage. Come make this house your home! Seller is licensed realtor.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Village of Ashwaubenon
Municipal Public Water
1,986 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,436 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 550 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Stubbed For Bathroom,Finished Non-contiguous
- 2. 2 Fireplaces,Elect Built In-Not Frplc,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Cable Avail,High Speed Internet Avail,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Shower,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Patio.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Gas stove/range, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washer, gas dryer, fridge/freezer in garage, mini fridge in basement bar
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price