Nestled at the end of a Cul-de-sac in an highly sought area of low turn over, you'll find this turn-key walkout ranch home on a private 1.53 acres. Wow factor abounds in this exclusive area of larger homes. This site allows walking access to Bayport High school and the enjoyable Moose Creek Subdivision. Back of the home boarders woods and expands to a walk out nature view with a creek running through the property. Inside the home is inviting and highly functional with high end amenities detailing a unique desirable style. The basement is finished at a high quality level that mirrors the first level of the home. 13 month UHP Home warranty is included to buyer. Per seller's request showings will begin Tuesday 9/12 and all initial offers will be reviewed Friday September 15th at Noon.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
3,095 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Bay Port Heights
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalk, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Blinds, Curtains/Rods, Dehumidifier, TV Mounts, 2 Garage Remotes.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price