Statement home on a double-wide lot. This home has been loved for over 30 years and it shows. Gleaming maple floors on the main level, updated roof and windows, LVP on upper level. From the breakfast room to the sun room and from the country kitchen to rec room, this home offers a sanctuary from the world where you can make so many fun and wonderful memories. The spacious primary bedroom offers a restful quality. A walk-in closet in the room and 2 just outside the door provide plenty of storage. Full, dry basement has workshop and more storage area. Enjoy time outside on the patio or in the yard. In spring marvel at beautiful blooms on the apple and pear trees and enjoy natures bounty in the fall.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
2,292 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Pantry, Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Corner Lot, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price