Spacious 2 story estate across from Sherwood Forest Park. Conveniently tucked away on secluded cul de sac. The Impressive grand foyer opens to over 4000 sq ft of quality living space on the main level. Great room boasts soaring ceilings, fireplace, wall of windows & 2 sets of glass doors to a relaxing deck. Gourmet kitchen offers abundance of cabinetry, granite counters & center island. Open to dining area surrounded by windows. Primary suite on 1st floor features 2 walk-in closets, 2 vanities, jetted tub & walk in shower. 2nd staircase to upper-level w/ a 2nd bedroom suite & 2 more bedrooms that share a bath. Lower-level offers sun filled family room w/ 2nd fireplace & bar area. As well as another bedroom, bath, exercise room, large cedar storage closet & additional laundry hooks up.
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
6,696 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Two, Elect Built In-Not Frplc, Gas.
- Ramps. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Open Floor Plan, Ramped or Lvl Garage, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Central Vacuum, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wet Bar, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Corner Lot.
- HOA Dues Include
All Appliances, Washer, Dryer, Bar Stools, Blinds, Window Treatments, Water Softener, Foosball Table and Primary Bedroom TV
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price