Across from Erb Park/Pool! Spacious LR, enhanced by gas FP & orig wood floors. Renovated kitchen is a welcome surprise in this sunlit character home & includes walk-in pantry, granite countertops & farmhouse sink. Eat-in space w/windows on 3 sides! Main fl also hosts formal DR & a sitting room facing the backyard (both rms currently used as offices). Upstairs, you'll find a large primary BR, 3 add' BRs plus a full BA. Rec rm in LL gives opportunity for 2nd living space. Expansion opp in attic (access from pri BR.) Fenced-in yard w/charming deck invites you to enjoy privacy & peace. Across the street, you'll find Erb Park/Pool. Park, pool, tennis, sledding! Walking dist to elem & middle schools. Be just the 3rd owner in this home's history! Stop by & fall in love.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,667 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,316 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 351 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Gas, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete, Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price