Better-than-new sprawling split-bedroom ranch in the heart of Ledgeview! Popular subdivision w/walking trails, parks, & East De Pere School District. Features wooded lot, professional landscaping & insulated 3-car garage w/basement access. Extensively-finished lower w/theatre room w/4K projector & surround sound, fam room & rec room w/built-in kitchenette. Prof dcor & upscale light fixtures, custom paint, solid maple doors/trim throughout. Main level w/LV floors, cozy great room w/custom beams, stone FP, custom built-ins, panoramic wall of windows, chef's kitchen w/11x7 pantry, oversized island, SS appliances, custom countertops, white custom cabinetry, office nook, primary suite w/walk-in closet, tile shower, soaking tub, mudroom w/lockers, convenient 1st-floor laundry & welcoming foyer!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,126 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
The Crossing at Dollar Creek
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,452 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,674 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete, Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price