Spacious home conveniently located to shopping & highway access. Sellers have done nice cosmetic updates in the last six months. Gather in the large comfy family room with wood burning f/p. There are also living and dining rooms. Kitchen features good cabinet space, island, new appliances. Door off dining area leads to private backyard with large patio and a playset, firepit area on the side of the home. Upstairs is a huge master bedroom with private bath & walk-in closet and 2 other bedrooms & full bath. There is more living area in the lower level with spacious rec room and an office area. Two new sump pumps and radon mitigation system. A great place to call home!!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,901 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Radon Mitigation System, Finished Contiguous
- One, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Corner Lot.
- HOA Dues Include
Dishwasher,Range,Refrigerator,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Garage freezer & refrigerator,Playset,Picnic table,TV mounting brackets,Shelving,Rope lites bsmt
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price