Welcome to this stunning two-story home located in the highly sought-after East De Pere community, located conveniently w/in walking distance to schools, parks & an array of dining options. Step inside this gorgeous home & immediately be captivated by the bright, light atmosphere & HW floors that flow seamlessly throughout the main living spaces. The white cabinetry in the kitchen boasts center island & quartz counters, making it look straight out of a magazine. Fresh touches of shiplap & built-ins provide character & charm throughout the home. Enjoy summer on your 2-tiered deck overlooking the beautiful fenced backyard. The 2-story playhouse, bench swing, and fire pit create an outdoor oasis, sure to impress! New Roof'21, driveway'21, deep garage. All offers submitted by Mon 5/22 @ 2pm.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,129 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Gazebo, Patio, Storage Shed. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, backup battery for sump pump, storage shed, playhouse, firepit, bench swing
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price