This three bedroom, 1 bath home is nestled on half an acre, complete with a storage shed! The large living room and eat in kitchen allow for plenty of entertaining space. The basement boasts 9 ft ceilings, that allow for many opportunities, including a possible 4th bedroom. Please allow 48 hours for binding acceptance. Third bedroom is currently being used as a laundry room, but can easily be converted back.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,280 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Storage Shed. Corner Lot.
- HOA Dues Include
Washer, Dryer, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Microwave
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price